CONFLICT MANAGEMENT CREDENTIALS
- Certified by The Florida Supreme Court as a Circuit Civil, County Court, Family, Dependency, and Appellate mediator.
- Mediated more than 3,500 private and court ordered civil, family, and dependency cases.
- Contract Mediator with the Ninth Judicial Circuit Court for family and dependency mediation.
- Mediator in Florida state agency programs for disputes relating to Homeowners Associations, condos, mobile homes, environmental enforcement, and vocational rehabilitation.
- Former Court appointed Parenting Coordinator in 20 high conflict post-divorce cases.
- Completed Negotiating and Mediating Healthcare Disputes and Florida Bar sponsored advanced training in Elder Law Mediation and Shared Family Decision Making.
- Guardian ad Litem for abused and neglected children in Seminole County Program.
- Qualified mediator of residential foreclosure cases in Florida state courts.
- United States Bankruptcy Court mortgage modification mediator in the Middle and Northern Districts of Florida.
- Approved Arbitrator in the courts of Florida.
- Former Member of The Florida Supreme Court’s Mediator Ethics Advisory Committee (MEAC), serving from 2009 until June 2017.
- Member of the ADR Section of The Florida Bar (not a member of The Florida Bar).
- Participant in The Florida Bar Grievance and Fee Arbitration Program.
- Member of National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals, Mediate.com, Elder Mediators.com, Florida Academy of Professional Mediators, Florida Circuit-Civil Mediator Society, and Orange County Bar Association.
PRIOR BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
New York Attorney, Entrepreneur, Commercial Banker, Chief Corporate Financial Officer, and Independent Financial Consultant. View BUSINESS BIOGRAPHY
Attended Fordham University in New York, earned a JD in its School of Law (Law Review member), and a BS in Marketing in its School of Business.
COMMUNITY SERVICE View HONORS